Cape town, South Africa
- Walking Street Tour of CBD
- Visit Arch Bishop Desmond Tutu Foundation and exhibition
- See The Castle of Good Hope
- See Cape Town City Hall and Nelson Mandela Monument
- Interactive Q&A discussions with Desmond Tutu exhibition curators
This is a walking experience about South Africa's past, present and future and will take you through a variety of emotions such as joy, anger, laughter and tears that help you understand our healing. Helping to give you a deep understanding on how South Africa has achieved a peaceful transition by implementing initiatives that bring us closer together, allowing us to fully appreciate each other's different cultures and backgrounds. You will be taken on an educational journey of our people, communities and our leaders from different racial groups showcasing how each has contributed to what we call today, The Rainbow Nation.
Who Is This Experience Good For
- Anyone passionate about history and culture
Meet Our Local Host
Siviwe Mbinda has been operating, Siviwe Tours a locally owned and operated tour for several years, providing employment and opportunity to local residents.
Siviwe is also the founder of Happy Feet Youth Project that helps uplift local children through education, good nutrition, leadership and team building.
-Guided walking tour
What's Not Included
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 2 people
- Maximum Capacity: 15 people
- Booking Deadline: 2 days before event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Special Clothing Required: Yes - comfy walking shoes
- Special Dietary Restrictions: N/A
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping.