- 4 days, 3 nights
- Limoncello tasting
- Private boat tour of the island of Capri
- Relax on the black sand beaches of Positano
Meet us in Naples and find yourself exploring the famous Amalfi Coast for the weekend! You'll spend the evenings based in bustling downtown Sorrento where you'll get to taste limoncello from the source and explore the Italian nightlife. On Saturday, we'll take a ferry to the black sand beaches of Positano where you can explore the winding roads, indulge in the best Italian panini's, gelato and seafood before taking an afternoon nap on the beach in the southern Italian sun. On Sunday, we'll take a private boat tour of the island of Capri with a chance to visit the Blue Grotto. You'll have the day to explore the island from Marina Grande up to the top of Anacapri where you can enjoy panoramic views of the breathtaking Italian coast. This destination is a dream come true and you won't want to miss it!
Who This Trip Is Good For
This is a great experience for adventurous people who love to make the most of their weekends by moving from one location to the next and taking in all of the beauty along the way. The Amalfi Coast requires a lot of logistics to get around so if you prefer to sit back and enjoy the moment, we'll take care of the planning so you can enjoy the limoncello!
Medium /Hard- This trip requires a lot of movement. From Naples to Sorrento, Sorrento to Positano, Sorrento to Capri and Sorrento back to Naples. You'll be moving around from bus to the ferry, walking from one place to another, ferry to buses, etc. Please note, the Amalfi Coast is beautiful but requires a lot of movement and walking.
Day 1 - Sorrento Arrival Day
You'll arrive to Naples International Airport where the guide will meet you. You'll be transferred to Sorrento center where you'll be checked into your hotel. In the evening you will enjoy a limoncello tasting and Italian style buffet dinner at the hotel with included drinks and wine.
Day 2 - Positano Day
You'll take breakfast at the hotel before departing for the day. You'll then be transferred to the ferry port where you'll catch the ferry to Positano. The guide will give you a short tour of Positano town center and point out options for lunch and shopping. In the evening you'll catch the ferry back to Sorrento to spend the evening in town as you please. Italian style buffet dinner with included drinks and wine will be served at the hotel.
Day 2 Add-on Options
Positano Boat Adventure - Price: €100pp - You have the opportunity to add-on a Private Boat Tour with drinks, swim stops, snorkeling and stops in Positano and the town of Amalfi. Minimum needed for this add-on is 6 people.
Day 3 - Capri Day
You'll enjoy breakfast at the hotel. You'll then be transferred to the ferry port where you'll catch a private boat and tour around the island of Capri. You will have the option to enter the Blue Grotto at an additional cost to be paid in person to the local boat men. After the boat tour, you will have the day to explore the island from Marina Grande to Anacapri at the top of the island. Bus transport to and from the top of the island is included. In the evening, you will head back to Sorrento for your final night to explore and enjoy as you please! Italian style buffet dinner with included drinks and wine will be served at the hotel.
Day 3 Add-on Options
Blue Grotto - Price: €20pp - You have the opportunity to hop on a tiny boat and enter the Blue Grotto if the conditions are aligned. Cost paid directly to the boat men.
Anacapri Chairlift - Price: €20pp - You have the opportunity to take a chairlift to the very top of the island for incredible panoramic views.
Day 4 - Departure Day
You enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Once you check out of the hotel, you will be transferred to Naples International Airport to connect for you departing flight.
- Ground Transportation - Round Trip from Naples International Airport to Sorrento
- Public Boat Transportation - Round trip to Positano
- Private Boat Transportation - Round trip to the island of Capri
- Private Bus Transportation - To Anacapri and back to Marina Grande
- Limoncello tour and tasting on Day 1
- Food - Italian Buffet Dinner Day 1, 2 & 3
- Food - Breakfast on Day 2, 3 & 4
- Short tour of Positano town center with options for lunch and shopping
- Local guide for the duration of the weekend
What's Not Included
- Ground Transportation - Airport transfers in Split
- Air Transportation - Round trip flight to Naples International Airport
- Food - Lunch Day 1, 2, & 3
- Add-on Options - Positano Boat Adventure, Blue Grotto Entrance and Anacapri Chairlift
- Tips for vendors and guides
Things You Should Know
- The Amalfi Coast is a special place that requires many logistics to get around. Please note, there will be plenty of walking, boats, buses and movement on this trip.
- Accommodation - Shared Room will be either two or three people to a room.
- Accommodation - Private Room will be a private room for one person.
- Restrictions for Italy still include masks in public places such as restaurants and transportation.
- Please do not book flights until this trip has been confirmed
Minimum Needed To Operate
Deadline To Book
30 days prior to the trip start date
Frequently Asked Questions
I highly recommend this side trip! I went with my group in May. I rarely do side trips but this was 100% worth it. Make sure you do the private boat add-on. That was the best part. The limoncello tasting at a local farm was another favorite part and was much more than just limoncello.