- Visit Thrace wine region and the most popular Vineyard - Arcadia
- Wine Tasting
- Dinner multi course set menu of reinvented Turkish dishes
Thrace (the north-western part of Turkey that borders Greece) is a historic wine region and produces some of Turkey’s best wines. The most popular of these is Arcadia, just outside the town of Luleburgaz, which includes a hotel, tours of their vineyards, swimming pool, and excellent food provided by a celebrity chef.
You will take a tour of the vineyard, followed by a wine tasting with some snacks. The grounds are in a nice part of countryside, and there is a short hiking trail that will take you through some of the vineyards. Dinner will be served at around 7pm, after which you will head back to Istanbul.
Who This Experience Is Good For
All lovers of wine and food.
Easy, no experience necessary.
Meet Our Local Host
- Vineyard tour
- Wine tasting
What's Not Included
- Extra wine to take home
- Extra food or snacks not mentioned above
- Anything not mentioned on the list above
- Weather Dependent: Yes, partially as the tour will be outdoors
- Difficulty Level: Easy, no experience needed.
- Special Clothing Required: No
- Special Dietary Restrictions: No - All dietary needs catered
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping / additional for alcoholic beverages
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
5 days prior to the start of the experience