- Active & Wellness
- Scenic way through the Bosphorus with your canoe
The Bosphorus is one of the world’s most historically and commercially important waterways, and the best way to experience it is up close and personal. A canoe tour along the Asian side of the Bosphorus is a particularly scenic way to get your fill of the most naturally beautiful part of Istanbul, while working up a sweat and getting you out in the open air. The canoe tour is also close to some historical curiosities, including Anadolu Hisar Castle, the Cypriot Mansion (Kibrisli Yalisi), and Kucuksu Palace, which would be perfect to see before or after your boating tour.
You will meet at Anadoly Hisari, for a quick instructional presentation, before heading out on the water for one hour, during which you will explore the shore of the Bosphorus as well as the Goksu Creek, an historical waterway and one the biggest rivers that flows into the Bosphorus.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone who likes physical, outdoor activities, rowing, or water sports.
Easy, no experience necessary | You must know how to swim.
Meet Our Local Host
- Instructor, canoe and all the equipment necessary
- 1 hour of canoeing through the Bosphorus
Know Before You Go
What's Not Included
- Food or drinks not mentioned
- Tour of nearby historical curiosities
- Anything not mentioned above
- Special Clothing Required: Yes - Comfortable shoes, swimwear, towel, hat, sunscreen, water.
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
5 days prior to the start of the experience