Fun! fun! fun! times on La Chiva Rumbera, originally used to transport cargo, fruits and crops, this brilliant (and safe) way of partying is a staple of Colombian party life. Drink, dance & sing along in our traditional colorful buses as you enjoy rum (or aguardiente) & flow with latin beats. Visit iconic places, hop in and out off the Chiva, sightsee as you experience the city's nightlife. Stop at local plazas and enjoy street food as you walk around town squares, support artisan crafts, markets and see one or two street performers.
- Round trip transportation
- Visit to different squares, lookout point, and to a bar/club venue
- Taste of Rum or Aguardiente
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Extra Beverages
- Tips for vendors
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- BYOB (Bring your own beverage)
- Comfortable shoes - closed toe
- Bring cash for the few stops planned to buy more drinks, pay for the restrooms, grab a quick bite or buy a souvenir.
MINIUM NEEDED TO OPERATE
DEADLINE TO BOOK
72 hours prior to the experience