In Greece, traditionally, lunch is the largest meal of the day. Lunch (especially Sunday’s one) usually takes the form of a feast where all the family meets, discusses (loudly), laughs, drinks and argues about everything.
During this class you will learn how to cook a 5 courses simple, traditional Greek lunch/dinner, which we will all devour afterwards around our big table, while talking, laughing and drinking good Greek wine.
- Spanakopita or Tiropita (spinach pie OR Cheese pie) with phyllo pastry made from scratch
- Tzatziki (yogurt dip with cucumber and garlic)
- Greek salad (our way)
- Main course (pastitsio OR moussaka OR chicken soup avgolemono OR pork with leeks and celery OR chicken yiouvetsi)
- a Greek dessert
- Everything not included in the listed items above
Things You Should Know
- Difficulty Level - Easy/Beginners, no previous knowledge needed
- Special clothing required - Cooking doesn't understand about perfection, you might stain your clothes!
- Bring water - Stay hydrated!
Her small sized classes encourage remotes to truly participate and immerse themselves in the cooking process.
Deadline To Book
3 days prior to the start of the experience