The traditional “paseo de rio” includes a beautiful hike, river activities and a natural water pool and waterfall. Jump on a tube to float down the river and if you are looking for more excitement, add the rafting option. Delicious lunch by beloved Rafa for any taste* at the river's best spot.
A full day of crystal-clear water, river meditation, abundant vegetation, birds watching and butterflies; makes the river one of the most beautiful hidden treasures near Medellin.
*This tour is suitable for vegans/vegetarians, gluten free, kosher & halal diet.
- Transportation - Round Trip
- Breakfast & Lunch - with local ingredients
- Local Guide - English speaking
- Entrance Fee / Tickets
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Extra Food
- Extra Drinks
- Tips for vendors
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Special clothing required - Athletic - Comfortable clothes and shoes, swimsuit, spare clothing, river shoes or shoes that can withstand water.
- Difficulty Level - Easy
- Some cash for extra snacks/drinks
- Note: If you don't know how to swim, please let your city team know beforehand so we can arrange a life vest.
MINIMUM TO OPERATE
DEADLINE TO BOOK
72 hours prior to the experience
Frequently Asked Questions
Such a lovely day! Lunch was delicious and overall very chill and relaxing. It was like meeting up with a friend for a casual day outdoors!
The perfect relaxing break after a couple of busy weeks in Medellin!