Travel up the beautiful West Coast and spend the day exploring and learning about the indigenous San Tribe, the first people to inhabit South Africa and her neighboring countries over 200 000 years ago. There are an estimated 130,000 San living across six countries in southern Africa and are one of the last hunter-gatherer societies left on earth. The Kwattu experience is a once in a lifetime opportunity to live a moment in the life of this nearly extinct people.
- Food - Lunch - A delicious 2 course lunch. All ingredients are organic and locally sourced so menu changes according to availability.
- Drinks - Tap water and coffee with the meal
- Local Guide
- Transportation - Round Trip - Pick up and drop off at accommodation
- San cultural experience
What's Not Included
- Additional Drinks - drinks can be purchased at lunch at an additional cost
Things You Should Know
- Kwattu is a NPO that helps keep the San Culture alive through various initiatives.
- We will be doing a nature walk so please ensure you wear comfy walking shoes and bring a hat and sunscreen as it gets very warm in this area.
You will be hosted into the heart of Bushman culture by one of the numerous qualified San Tour Guides. The guides come from a diverse range of San communities, each with their own language and story.
Minimum Number To Operate
Deadline To Book
7 days prior to the start of the experience