- Music, Arts & Crafts
- Playful and Fun
- Learn about cultural music and rhythms!
Feel the energy flowing through your body as you learn the art of Senegalese djembe drumming and how it seamlessly marries rhythms into a beautiful performance at the conclusion of our lesson.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Music, rhythm, drumming lovers!
Meet Our Local Host
Sisko, our local host and instructor is a professional djembe drummer that loves what he does because it gives him the opportunity to transfer a part of culture!
- 3 PM Meet at workspace
- Taxi to a Dakar museum
- Our host/Instructor will meet us at the site and start a special drumming class curated for RY, this class will last for about an hour
- End class, we will taxi back to workspace together
- Taxi Fee
- Djembe drums and equipments need for class
- Local instructor
What’s Not Included
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 5 people
- Maximum Capacity: 15 people
- Booking Deadline: 7 days before event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Easy - a musical instrument is involved
- Special Clothing Required: No
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping / additional services
- Transportation: Taxi to and from workspace