Dinner is served at 8:30PM. Show starts at 10:30PM bringing together the styles that most represent flamenco: From the first primitive darkness of "La Toná" and "El Martinete" to the majestic dance of "Soleá", the genres of festive "Bulerías" and the gallant beauty of "Alegrías"
Who Is This Experience Good For
- Drinks - Alcoholic Beverage
- Flamenco Show
What's Not Included
- Extra Food
- Extra Drinks
Know Before You Go
External food / drinks not allowed. You will inform the staff at the event which meal you desire from the Menu:
- Rebujito tasting. A typical drink from Sevilla.
- Ibérico ham and spanish cheeses selection
- Mixed green leafs salad, with goat cheese, cherry tomatoes, crispy fried onion, valencian oranges, raisins and sweet Pedro Ximenez vinaigrette
- Main Course (To Choose One)
- Tender of beef meat slowly cooked in rich red wine sauce, served on a bed of garlic thyme roasted potatoes
- Cod steak confit on ratatouille of grilled vegetables
- Green lasagne with fresh vegetables and cheese
- Milk bread with toasted caramel and vanilla ice cream (what we call: Torrija)
- Drinks Per Person (To Choose One)
- ½ Bottle of red wine (Rioja crianza)
- ½ Bottle of white wine (Rueda)
- ½ Pitcher of sangría
- ½ Pitcher of beer
- Minimum Needed: 1 person
- Maximum Capacity: No max, but will depend on seats available for the specified date.
- Booking Deadline: 3 days before event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Special Clothing Required: No, you decide!
- Special Dietary Restrictions: Yes - meat, fish or vegetarian option
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping / additional orders
With more than a decade of professional experience in the world of flamenco and authentic restoration, the owners of La Bulería are hoping to reach a wide variety of the public with the magic and ancient charm of flamenco, the most exported cultural icon of recent times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Had a great time. Dinner service was a bit quick and rushed, to get everyone served before the show but nevertheless the show was really nice and felt authentic. The performers were very passionate and I would recommend it to other remotes.
The restaurant has a dark and dramatic vibe, with lots of room for a large audience. We enjoyed dinner and drinks for the first 2 hours, and everything was phenomenal - multiple courses and a few options for the main dish. A 1-hour show followed, and it was also spectacular, with dancers, singers, and a guitarist. Completely fun and worthwhile experience!
Being able to experience a local Flamenco show will definitely be a memory to cherish. The food was great and the venue is very intimate.
4.5/5 stars. Food & Drink were good. Show was impressive. Just wish there had been a guide to explain a little about Flamenco.
It is a long evening, food is brought in courses for the first 2hrs, then a 1hr show.
Make sure to not take video after 10 mins after they start dancing or else you're a digital douchebag.