This is a full day trip to Huacachina, an oasis in the middle of the desert in Ica. We will be picked up at Selina and start our journey on a 3 hours ride to Paracas to meet the rest of the group. You will have a couple of hours to chill and rest, to then travel for an hour to Huacachina, in Ica, and do the dune buggy / sand sledding tour!
- Private transportation
- Sand sledding & dune buggies, and all the other activities listed on the itinerary
- Entrance tickets to the Dune buggying tour in Huacachina
What's Not Included
Things You Should Know
- Don’t have anything in your pockets or with you that you dont want sand in or want to go missing because you’re sledding down a giant hill.
- Due to better control of the overall order in Huacachina, buggies can’t circulate around the Oasis. In order to get to them we will have to climb a not-so-steep sand dune, after that we will be driven to all the other hills.
- The Oasis receive lots of people every day so we ask you to be mindful about the trash, if you don’t secure the trash in the buggie, the trash will fly out to the dessert and stay there forever, so please only bring the essentials to the buggie.
- Females wear leggings preferably or loose shorts, because sand gets everywhere and stays for a while.
- We leave at 8 am and come back a little past 11 pm.
Fran - Lima City Manager
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
13 days prior to the start of the event