- Take surf lessons and enjoy the Pacific Ocean
- This is the perfect spot to learn how to surf, with waves small enough so you can learn but big enough so you can actually try standing up
- 95% of our previous remotes managed to stand up
Need to get on the waves? We're offering packages of Surfing Lessons. We've had great feedback about our instructors. What's also great is that they offer a door-to-door service, so you won't have to figure out how to get there and come back. These are the hours they recommend:
Monday - Friday
We have the following packages available:
1 lesson: $30 USD
4 lessons: $105 USD
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone interested in the outdoors, sports and fun
Meet Our Local Host
This surf school has over 30 years of experience teaching locals and foreigners. They are one of the pioneers, which allowed them to have their own specific spot.
- Meet your instructor and ride together to the beach
- Start your warm-up exercises
- Your instructor will explain the theory to start then practicing on the sand
- Get in the water to start applying the techniques and surf up!
- Ride back to your apartment building
- Local Guide
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
What's Not Included
- Tip for the vendors
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 01 people
- Maximum Capacity: 20 people
- Booking Deadline: 2 days before the event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: No experience or previous knowledge is needed
- Special Clothing Required: No
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping / donation / additional services
- What To Bring: Comfy clothes, sunscreen, sandals, towel, change of clothes, water
- No refunds: There will be no refund in case of delayed flights, train delays, bad weather, non taken lessons or other external factors
Frequently Asked Questions
I was so excited to see surfing as an option when we arrived in Lima. Day of, we had a turn of weather and it was cloudy, windy, and cold. I was debating sitting it out (who wants to surf in the cold?!), but figured I'd throw on a wetsuit and at least try it out. It was amazing. The water is warm, the instructors are hilarious, and the clouds broke and we had an amazing sunset. Highly recommend.
Originally was a little terrified to do this but the instructors were so friendly and made it seem so easy. Aside from surfing, it was nice to just be in the water enjoying the sunset. The wetsuits definitely helped prevent the water from being too cold. :) Highly recommend this experience. May purchase again on my own because it was so much fun.
This event was super organized and gave us as much time on the water as possible. Beginners were getting up on their first waves after the instructional session by the team.
I've surfed quite a bit and was in it for the group setting, sunset, and equipment rental and they were totally fine with me getting up without their help and get more waves in.
Make sure to eat something that will give you energy because paddling back out can be tiring for the few hours there! And bring a towel and clothes to change into after the event. Highly recommend jumping on this event!