Built on seven hills and boasting a gorgeous European climate, Lisbon is one of the best urban cities to explore. Spend the day wandering through Rossio Square, Lisbon Cathedral, or one of the many other cultural hotspots of the city. Explore vintage shops and art galleries, enjoy lunch on the riverfront, or browse independent cafes searching for the best bica and pastel de nata . Enjoy the waves of the Atlantic and learn some surfing basics. As the sun sets, enjoy the view from one of the incredible miradors grab a friend or take to the streets solo to dance the night away and meet friendly locals. This city has something for everyone!
Arrive to Lisbon and get set in. Enjoy the sunset and grab a bit in one of the fantastic restaurant nearby.
The days are yours to design. Start with your surf class and then spend the rest of the morning by the ocean. Visit the city and watch a Fado show.
Depending on your next move (ie. airport), you'll be able to arrange relevant transport (and COVID test if needed) through the front desk to either the airport or your next destination."
- Accommodation - 2 nights at Selina Secret Garden
- Transportation - from Retreat Centre to airport + from Airport to Selina
- Breakfast - included for 2 mornings
- Activity - Surf Class
What's Not Included
- Food - Lunch and Dinner need to be purchased on site, or nearby, separately at your own convenience
- Transportation from Selina Secret Garden to your next destination (ie. airport) should be organized on your own. The front desk can help you organize.
Things You Should Know
- This is a self guided trip. We'll organize your accommodation and one activity (if purchased in advanced)
- Onward transportation from Selina Secret Garden (ie. to airport) can be arranged with the front desk of the hotel
- Micro Room: this is a smaller version of the private room. You will have a double bed in a compact and modest room, perfect if you’re looking for a place to sleep and a small area to store your belongings. In some locations, the bathroom might be shared with up to 4 micro rooms.
Minimum To Operate
1 person (2 people for excursion)