Staying connected while being on a new territory will make your life so much easier. Think about ordering Grab, while you can have your online maps downloaded, you will still need internet to be able to check the live traffic, finding best restaurants near you or just to connect with your friends. This simcard will allow you to stay connected while you are on the go equipped with 70GB internet data.
How Does It Work
1. Book this service.
2. Dial *#06# on your phone to check your phone details, take a screenshot and send it to the City Team.
3. The City Team will forward it to the simcard provider for them to register your phone IMEI.
4. The simcard should be registered and ready to use.
5. The City Team will deliver the simcard to you.
Things You Should Know
- Under the national regulation, it is mandatory to get your IMEI registered otherwise you won't be able to connect to any of the country's cellular services.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is included in the simcard?
It is equipped with 70GB internet data.
2. How long is the expiration date?
30 days for the data which you can top up later & 90 days for the IMEI registration.
3. What provider is used?
You will get a simcard from Telkomsel, the main wireless network provider in Indonesia with the widest reach.