- Visit a local home
- Learn how to cook all sort of mezzes with the help and knowledge of Nurgul
- Experience a real morning cooking with Turkish mum
Turkish cuisine is particularly famous for its wide selection of appetizers and starters, usually accompanied by wine and Turkish rakı; an anise-flavored, similar to ouzo.
The variety of Turkish mezzes is quite amazing. This wide variety of mouth watering dishes, which is mostly the heritage of Ottoman cuisine, is the mixture and refinement of Central Asian, Middle Eastern and Balkan cuisines. Therefore it is impossible to fit Turkish cuisine into a short list.
Meet will welcome you in her home and after a short chat and introductions, you will start preparing and cooking together some of the leading examples of Turkish Mezzes up to the seasonal ingredients. You will finish by setting the table and enjoying what you have cooked by eating all together around the table.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Foodies, anyone interested in cuisine and learning how to create traditional recipes, anyone interested in trying new tastes!
Easy, no experience necessary.
Meet Our Local Host
- Local cooking lesson by Nurgul
- Everything you need to prepare the mezzes
- Water, Tea, Coffee
What's Not Included
- Alcohol beverage (if you want to enjoy the dinner with Raki or Wine, you will be able to pay for those when you arrive at her home)
- Extra food or snacks not mentioned above
- Anything not mentioned on the list above
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Easy, no experience needed.
- Special Clothing Required: No
- Special Dietary Restrictions: No - All dietary needs catered
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping / additional for alcoholic beverages
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
5 days prior to the start of the experience