Miramar, Costa Rica
DescriptionWalking distance from the misty Bosque Nuboso reserve, your hotel in Monteverde sits high up in the clouds, overlooking Santa Elena’s main town. Spanish for “green mountain,” Monteverde is home to woodland flowers, rare bird species, and some of the most picturesque forest trails in Costa Rica. Unlike other hotels in the region, our forest lodge is complete with locally curated design, a bar, comfortable cowork, a fire pit, jacuzzi, library, movie room, restaurant, and a yoga deck that boasts beautiful views and an air of serenity. You'll be able to adventure in the jungle through incredible ziplines. This trip is for people who want to expand their time in the jungle while making the most of a comfortable setting. You will get to connect deeply with different elements of nature through the hotel location itself as well as suggested activities.
Transition out of the retreat to Monteverde through organized transportation. Settle in, meet a few like-minded people also staying at the hotel. Have a cocktail by the jaccuzzi and pool. Relax and integrate your retreat experience.
After a delicious breakfast, you'll head to the jungle and adventure through the trees with ziplines. The rest of the day is yours to enjoy or relax.
Depending on your next move (ie. airport), you'll be able to arrange relevant transport through the front desk to either the airport or your next destination.
What's Included- Food
- Breakfast each morning
- Entrance Fee / Tickets
- Local Guide - For the excursions
- Transportation - One Way - From Retreat to Monteverde
- Choose three from the following - zipline adventure, hanging bridges walk, night walk and/or sloth sanctuary.
What's Not Included- Food
- Tips for vendors
- Transportation from Monteverde to your next destination (ie. airport) should be organized on your own. The front desk can help you organize.
Things You Should Know- Difficulty Level - Medium - Zipline
- Special clothing required - Athletic
- Standard room: A classic stay: affordable, comfortable, and private. Our standard option provides you with a double bed and the ideal space to comfortably unwind in total privacy. In all locations you will have your own bathroom.
- Micro Room: this is a smaller version of the private room. You will have a double bed in a compact and modest room, perfect if you’re looking for a place to sleep and a small area to store your belongings. In some locations, the bathroom might be shared with up to 4 micro rooms.
- Excursions: You'll get to choose three options out of the following -- zipline adventure, hanging bridges walk, night walk and/or sloth sanctuary.