- World celebrated Balinese Hindu temple by the lake, Pura Ulun Danu Beratan
- Slide down a waterfall!
- Cliff dive to a water body under some waterfalls; 6m, 10m, 16m high!
- Forest trekking and seasonal tropical food tasting on the way
While Bali in general is celebrated for its beautiful beaches, Northern Bali is well-known for its natural beauty and incredible landscape of luscious green forest. Why not see it for yourself while you’re here? Your adventure will encompass places like Pura Ulun Danau Bratan and series of waterfalls including the historical Aling Aling Waterfall where you can literally slide down the waterfall without getting injured, and attempt a cliff diving experience you’ll remember for years to come.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Adventurer and content creator
Easy to Medium, it will include a little bit of trekking down and up to reach the waterfalls.
Meet Our Local Host
Bli Gede Karang will be our host in our journey at the forest & waterfall exploration. He is a local from North Bali who has been exploring his home forest area. A photographer, cliff diver and a reliable guy all in once!
- Pick up at the accommodation
- Arrival at Pura Ulun Danu Beratan
- Forest trekking & waterfall activities
- Back to Canggu
- Local Guide
- Ground Transportation - Roundtrip transportation to Bedugul and back to Canggu
- Entrance Fees
- Lunch - Indonesian buffet
What's Not Included
Know Before You Go
- The journey to reach Northern part of Bali is quite a long journey, about 2-3 hrs by car
- Northern part of Bali is not as developed as Canggu, so it is hard to find a high-end restaurant or cafe. Very little options of vegan or vegetarian food.
- It is very advisable to pack your own meal if you have a strict preference for your food.
- Bottled water and snacks are highly encouraged to bring for the journey.
- Giving tip to your guide/driver is not necessary.
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
5 days prior to the start of the experience