- Positive Impact Event
- Bowling fundraiser for The Osaka Heart Full Fund, a charitable organisation that supports people with disabilities to find stable employment.
- Everyone will pay for two rounds of bowling, there will be a cash donation box.
Founded by the Osaka Prefectural Government in 2009, the Osaka Heart Full Fund aims to make Osaka the city with the highest economic inclusion rate for disabled residents. In support of its mission, the fund has raised over $20,000 so far this calendar year. Physical and mental handicaps have long been a taboo subject in Japan, where the ideal of normalcy is stubbornly upheld regardless of ones circumstances.
Who Is This Experience Good For
- Anyone interested in giving back to local communities
What's Not Included
- Bowling will cost ¥1,820 for two games (includes shoes)
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 4 people
- Maximum Capacity: N/A
- Please bring cash to pay!
- Booking Deadline: One week in advance
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Easy