– Visit the famous Nusa Penida island
– Snorkel at four (4) different points
– Free documentation for Snorkeling activity
– Three (3) destinations within the Nusa Penida island
This one day trip is going to take you to a separate island from mainland Bali. You will be exploring Nusa Penida’s beauty. From our meeting point in Sanur Port, we’ll be visiting some of the most beautiful places around Nusa Penida. Starting from Angel’s Billabong, Broken Beach, Kelingking Beach, and of course, snorkeling along 4 different locations; Manta Bay, Gamat Bay, Wall Point, and Jetty Point.
Who This Experience Is Good For
If you are into water activities this trip is for you.
Easy/Medium, we will be spending time on a boat and you will need to know how to swim.
Meet Our Local Host
Our local host is a team of local drivers and guides in Nusa Penida. They come from different backgrounds of education with an excellent level of English. They are highly skilled and trained for the quite extreme roads of Nusa Penida and reviewed very humble, friendly and responsible by their previous guests.
- Meeting point at Sanur Harbor at 7AM-7.40AM
- Boat trip to Nusa Penida
- Snorkeling activities
- Nusa Penida land trip to Kelingking Beach
- Nusa Penida land trip to Angel’s Billabong and Broken Bay
- Back to Bali mainland
- Local Guide - You will be toured and drove around by your driver
- Transportation - Return fast boat ticket from Sanur to Nusa Penida back to Sanur
- Ground Transportation in Nusa Penida
- Shared snorkeling boat in Nusa Penida
- Lunch - in local Warung is provided, vegan and vegetarian food are available
- Drinks - mineral water
- Insurance - Snorkeling insurance
What's Not Included
- Ground Transportation - to meeting point and back to accommodation in Canggu
Know Before You Go
– Nusa Penida is a separate island from Mainland Bali, it takes about one hour of fast boat trip from Sanur Harbor to reach Nusa Penida Port.
– The road in Nusa Penida is a little bit extreme, but rest assured your driver is a local and highly skilled and trained for the road.
– Due to the active heating of the ocean, sometimes turtles or fish cannot be seen during the snorkeling activities.
– If you cannot swim, there will be a life jacket provided for you to float around the ocean.
– Packed water and snacks are highly encouraged for the journey.
– You will meet your guide upon arrival at the Nusa Penida Port
– Tipping for your host/driver is not necessary.
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
4 days prior to the start of the experience