Chiang Mai, Thailand
– Visit a beautiful temple with unique decoration style
– Climb up Buathong waterfall
– Enjoy lunch and chill or swim at Mae Ngat dam
Fulfill your Spiderman fantasies by scaling a waterfall that’s so “sticky” that you can climb up it. Afterwards, enjoy lunch on a houseboat and jump into the water if you’re feeling brave. Buathong Waterfall is where the water falls down, but we’ll climb up. And while Mae Ngat dam looks like any other beautiful natural lake, it’s actually man-made.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone who loves nature and enjoy water activities
Easy - No experience needed
Meet Our Local Host
- 8:00 AM Meet at Palm Springs parking lot
- Arrive at Wat Ban Den
- Leave Wat Ban Den
- Arrive at Buathong waterfall (Sticky waterfall)
- Change clothes to swim wear at toilets on site
(Food and drinks are allowed only in the parking area, not waterfall area)
- Leave Buathong waterfall
- Arrive at Mae-ngat dam
- Take a a boat trip on the lake for lunch at a restaurant! There are families that have been granted permission to live on the lake in floating houses which are interesting to see.
- Lunch on the houseboat (Free drinking water, ice and corkage charge)
and all water activities.
- Leave Mae-ngat dam
- Arrive at Palm Springs Parlor
**You must wear life-vest at the dam. It is the regulation of the national park.
***Time is very varied and can be changed depending on the situation and weather
– Drinking water, small breakfast and shared Thai style lunch
– Admission and ticket fees
What's Not Included
– Extra snacks and drinks
– Kayak deposit and rental at the dam
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable but temple-appropriate clothes (cover chest, stomach, knees and shoulders)
- Please bring swimming suit, sandals or flip flops, towel, sunscreen, insect repellent and waterproof bag, Toilet paper and hand sanitizer as well as extra cash for snacks and drinks
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
1 week before the start of the experience
Frequently Asked Questions
My Remotes and I had a wonderful time climbing a sticky waterfall (just the right amount of challenge without being dangerous), saw some incredibly cool temples and statues, and then just absolutely loved cruising in a long boat to a sumptuous lunch on the lake.
Full of laughs, good cheer, and great food. I fell asleep directly after eating, which is exactly when you know it's good.