- Class taught by one of the best choreographers in the area
- Meet the oldest art-cultural societies in Croatia
- Try on outfits that are more than 100 yers old
This experience is a dancing class. It will take place during the morning hours in the old building of the traditional cultural society just 10 minutes walk from the workspace. The president of the society will meet us in front and the class will be held by the young talented dancers, that are members of the society since childhood. The highlight of the experience is the opportunity to perform the dance dressed in the traditional clothes creating a memory of a lifetime.
Who Is This Experience Good For
- Anyone interested in learning about traditional dances
- Anyone who loves dancing
- Anyone interested in learning something new
- Dancing lesson with local choreographer
What’s Not Included
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 6 people
- Maximum Capacity: 16 people
- Booking Deadline: 3 days before event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Special Clothing Required: No
- Extra Cash: n/a
Tonci is one of the best choreographer of Traditional Dance of Split in Croatia so it is an honor to have him as our teacher.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get ready to go back in time with this cultural dance session.
Amazing and fun activity! It was lovely, I enjoyed the cultural exchange .. we learned, we danced and we have so much fun!!
This was so much more fun than expected. Get a fun group together and learn a traditional dance that is more twirls, claps, steps and attitude than you imagined. Then we got to put on traditional garments and take pics.
Learning the Old Dance of Split was an amazing and unique experience!