- Music, Art & Crafts Experience
- Watch sunset at the Sunset Route in Santo Antonio de Lisboa
- Taste a special snack at a winner bar of Brazilian Food Contest Festival
- Traditional Samba gathering on the island
- Meet and support local and independent artists
- Enjoy an authentic island environment
The experience starts with a tour at Santo Antonio de Lisboa, one of the oldest villages of Floripa. Its centre is charming, and picturesque, a real pearl for historical Portuguese architecture. The neighborhood is full of souvenir shops, cafes, bars, and restaurants. After the tour, you will be invited to watch the sunset at Tonho’s Boteco, a bar that has won many snacks' contests at the traditional Comida Di Buteco, a contest that values the bar snacks, very popular all over the country. Tonho has a strategic spot to watch the sunset, as it is in the heart of the Sunset Route. The next stop will be at Rancho do Bastião, one of the most traditional Samba gatherings of Florianópolis. The experience starts with the place setting, an authentic wooden fisherman's shed located on the bucolic beach of Sambaqui. From the minute you step into the house, you will be transported to the locals' working habitat, representing the island’s genuine culture. As you grab your welcome drink and step on the sand, you will have the opportunity to meet Bastião, the host that plays guitar at the concerts. The setting, the drinks, the snacks and the food will all be a night of immersion in the traditions of Floripa. The energy around the Rancho do Bastião is unique and unforgettable!
Who Is This Experience Good For
Anyone who wants to watch the sun set at a cool spot or enjoy local culture, music, and food.
Meet Our Local Host
Sebastião, or just Bastião, is passionate about music and the island. He is not just a typical islet who fishes, but he is someone who has a passion for presenting his culture to others. On this night you’ll have the whole set in Bastião’s shed.
4:30pm: Van leaves the meeting point
5pm: Arrival and tour at Santo Antonio de Lisboa
6-7:15pm: Signature welcome drink and snack at Tonho Boteco (until the sunset)
7:30pm: Arrival at Rancho and welcome drink
7:30pm: Meet the local host, Bastião, and get to know him and his passion for the island
8-11:30pm: Samba gathering starts
12am: Van back to the accommodation
- Round trip transportation from a downtown’s meeting point
- Old Town tour at Santo Antonio de Lisboa
- Signature welcome drink and snack at Tonhos Boteco
- Rancho’s entry ticket
- Welcome Caipirinha at Rancho do Bastião
- Bastião will host RY members personally
- He will also talk about his biggest two passions: Samba and Floripa
What's Not Included
- Snacks apart from what’s included above
Know Before You Go
- Maximum Capacity: 15 people
- Booking Deadline: 9 days before the event
- Weather Dependent: Yes. If it rains, the event may be rescheduled.
- Special Clothing Required: No
- Special Dietary Restrictions: Yes - snacks may contain gluten
- Extra Cash: Yes for extra drinks or snacks
- Transportation: Included
- Additional Information: There will be non-RY members in Tonho Buteco and Rancho do Bastião. However, there will be exclusive experiences at the event (Santo Antonio’s tour, welcome drinks, and you'll be introduced to Bastião).