- Active & Wellness
- Water Sport
- Skill Building
- Fun and Exciting
- Restaurant on site, make plans for lunch!
Copacabana Surf Village is a family owned business of 20 years. It is part zero waste restaurant / bar and part surf school. Locally owned, Senesurf is one of the only 100% Senegalese owned surf Schools in the world. Senesurf services international clients of all ages right from Plage Virage, Dakar. The classes created will have a coach specific for remotes only.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Beginner to Expert Surfers.
Meet Our Local Host
Thiaw Babacar will be our local host. He is from Senegal and been working for a good time now in Copacabana.
- 10 AM Meet at workspace to catch taxis together to Copacabana
- Meet instructor and get ready for surfing class
- After surfing class, free time in water
- 12 PM Choice to change and stay for lunch at site restaurant or taxi back to workspace
- Taxi to and from workspace
- Surfing Instructor
- Full surfing equipment
What’s Not Included
- Restaurant charges
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Needed: 5 people
- Maximum Capacity: 15 people
- Booking Deadline: 5 days before event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Easy to Hard - depending on your level of expertise
- Special Clothing Required: Yes - this is a water sport, suit is needed, there is also a swimming pool on site. Bring a change of clothes to change into once done.
- Special Dietary Restrictions: Restaurant on site. Most dietary needs may catered to upon request
- Extra Cash: Needed for tipping / additional services / restaurant charges
- Accommodation: N/A
- Transportation: Taxi to and from workspace