Enjoy the warmth of Tel Aviv after the retreat – take time at the beach, and savour a world-renowned culinary scene, non-stop nightlife, art and culture in this energizing city-life. Travel back in time as you discover the origins of the city in Old Jaffa or explore the hipster Florentine neighborhood, both a short walk away from where you will be staying.
The days are yours to design. Perhaps wake up to a yoga class before getting a caffeine kick from a local coffee shop. Dive into some work at our inspiring coworking space, or explore the diverse neighborhoods, culture, and famous markets.
Depending on your next move (ie. airport), you'll be able to arrange relevant transport (and COVID test if needed) through the front desk to either the airport or your next destination.
- Accommodation - 2 nights at Selina
- Transportation - from Retreat Centre to Selina Tel Aviv
- Breakfast - included for 2 mornings
What's Not Included
- Food - Lunch and Dinner need to be purchased on site, or nearby, separately at your own convenience
- Transportation from Selina Tel Aviv to your next destination (ie. airport) should be organized on your own. The front desk can help you organize.
Things You Should Know
- This is a self guided trip. We'll organize your accommodation and one activity (if purchased in advanced)
- Onward transportation from Tel Aviv (ie. to airport) can be arranged with the front desk of the hotel
- You will be staying in a Micro Room: compact and modest, a perfect room to sleep comfortably with space for private belongings. The bathroom is shared between up to 4 other rooms.
The on-site tour operators are managed by Selina, Remote Year's parent company. Selina has a large global footprint and knows to accommodate different customer needs.
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book