- Visit an organic cultivation field, a winery or an organic vineyard
We will visit the winery of the Cooperativa Valdibella where different delicious wines are produced, discovering the secrets of the production and learning about the history and the process. We will also visit a bio-lake, where the water coming from the productive activities is purified by plants and then used for irrigation. We will have lunch with the organic products of the Cooperativa Vadibella and taste the special wines produced. In the afternoon, we will also visit an organic vineyard.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Food and nature lovers, overall, who are interested in sustainability.
Meet Our Local Host
Cooperativa Vadibella is an articulated project: to cultivate the land and human relationships in respect of natural and social balances. The cooperative was founded in June 1998 in an area with a strong agricultural and rural vocation, joining the Ithaca Salesian community which deals with the reception of young people with social discomfort and promoting, through the Jonathan project, their inclusion in the way of working.
- Walking tour around the Cooperative production areas
- Lunch with the organic products of the cooperative
- Wine tasting
- Visit an organic vineyard
What's Not Included
Know Before You Go
- Booking Deadline: 7 days before the event
- Weather Dependent: No
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Special Dietary Restrictions: All dietary needs to be catered