- A local market tour
- Cooking class at French Villa
- Enjoy your own cooking creation and numerous food from the instructor
- Tasting unique and special local wines
This exciting program is an excellent way to immerse yourself in authentic cultural and culinary experiences. It's also ideal for serious home cooks who want to learn how to cook healthy Vietnamese food for their family and friends or adventurous travelers who want to do more than see the sights of our wonderful city. The class is organized in a local garden villa of 500m2 so that everyone will have a spacious area to enjoy and relax while tasting the best regional cuisines of Vietnam.
Who This Experience Is Good For
Anyone with a passion for cooking and Vietnamese cuisine
Easy - No experience needed
Meet Our Local Host
Known as "The Best Cooking Class in Hanoi", Rose Kitchen provides an immersive experience in traditional Vietnamese cooking and culture.
- Afternoon Class:
Pick up: 2:30 PM
Finish: 6:30 PM
Menu: Hanoian Feast
- ---BBQ Pork with Noodles and Fish Sauce (Bun Cha)
- ---Fried Spring Rolls (Nem)
- ---Banana Flowers Salad with Chicken/ Green Papaya Salad with Dried Beef
- ---Vietnamese Egg Coffee
- --- Spring Rolls (Fresh or Fried)
- --- Banana Flowers Salad or Green Papaya Salad with Peanuts
- --- Tofu in Tomato Sauce
- --- Eggplant with ginger sauce
- --- "Che" (Traditional Vietnamese Dessert)
- Get picked up from Workplace or Somerset Grand Hanoi
- Take a walk to a local market to buy ingredients
- Get a fascinating glimpse into local culture
- Transfer to local house
- Learn how to cook real Vietnamese traditional food under the guidance of a professional cook
- Enjoy your own cooking creation and numerous foods from the instructor
- Taste unique and special local wines/home-made drinks
- End class and get dropped off at Workplace or Somerset Hanoi
- Fully hands-on experience
- Round trip transfer from city accommodation
- A bottle of water
- Local market tour
- Welcome drink
- Full lunch - Vegan/Vegetarian Food Available
- Snacks, Tea, Coffee
- Anything not mentioned above
Know Before You Go
- Other special foods are available on request.
- Please advise any special diet requirements if you have any.
Minimum To Operate
Deadline To Book
3 days before the event
Frequently Asked Questions
Cooking is an essential way to connect with others. Fellow Remotes, your host, future love interests, and the culture you immerse yourself in by attempting it.
What better way to take your romance with the city than to dive in to what keeps its heart and charm going?
The treats we cooked were immensely loved by all of those there to enjoy them, and our host was very accommodating and versed in the history of the area as well. It was a great pleasure.